[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Newbie Need Help :)

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 8 05:16:41 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : 2006-10-07 09:57:53,210 DEBUG [org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] Failed to deploy: org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner$DeployedURL at bef53c88{ url=file:/D:/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/deploy/jms/mysql-jdbc2-service.xml, deployedLastModified=0 }
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to install an already registered mbean: jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
  | at org.jboss.system.ServiceCreator.install(ServiceCreator.java:103)

The mysql-jdbc2-service.xml appears to be the culprit. As far as i know, this file does not come by default in the JBoss installation. Did your application put in this file at this location?

anonymous wrote : I just erased the file hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml..

Undo this. Place the hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml back into the jms folder.

anonymous wrote : I dont know why :) maybe it conflicts with mysql-ds.xml i just dont know. :)

No. hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml is conflicting with mysql-jdbc2-service.xml and not mysql-ds.xml.

Solution to these problems would be to reintroduce the  hsqldb-jdbc2-service.xml into the jms folder and remove the mysql-jdbc2-service.xml  from the jms folder.

By the way, were you trying to use mysql-jdbc2-service.xml  for deploying your datasource. If so then you will need to write a file named mysql-ds.xml (or *-ds.xml) and place it in "deploy" folder.
Have a look at:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigDataSources

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SetUpAMysqlDatasource

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976801#3976801