[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem starting user guide

koriel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 8 06:20:55 EDT 2006

I want to implement some web services in my app which is a j2ee web application based in jsf,ejb3.0 with seam. I download the jbossws-1.0.3.GA and I start the user guide... So I created the following classes

  | package some.webservices;
  | import java.rmi.RemoteException;
  | import javax.ejb.Remote;
  |
  | @Remote
  | public interface TrivialService {
  |
  | 	String purchase (String person, String product) throws RemoteException;
  |
  | }
  |

  | package some.webservices;
  | import java.rmi.RemoteException;
  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Logger;
  | import org.jboss.seam.log.Log;
  | public class TrivialEndpointJSE implements TrivialService {
  |

  | 	@Logger
  | 	private Log log;
  | 	public String purchase(String person, String product) throws RemoteException {
  | 		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
  | 		log.info("purchase :"+ person+" "+product);
  | 		return "ok"+person+product;
  | 	}
  | }

and the config file

  | <configuration xmlns="http://www.jboss.org/jbossws-tools">
  |
  |   <java-wsdl>
  |     <service name="SampleService" wsdlStyle="rpc" endpoint="TrivialService"/>
  |     <namespaces targetNamespace="http://org.jboss.ws/samples/rpcstyle" typeNamespace="http://org.jboss.ws/samples/rpcstyle/types"/>
  |     <mapping fileName="jaxrpc-mapping.xml"/>
  |     <wsxml servletLink="TrivialEndpoint"/>
  |   </java-wsdl>
  |
  | </configuration>

so in the root directory of the above classes I run

wstools.sh -cp . wstools-config.xml and I get the following error

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976804#3976804

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976804