[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Tomahawk fileUpload tag

rlhr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 8 08:10:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm using the fileUpload tag from Tomahawk library. I followed the setup explained in the wiki and the download part seems to work fine.
I get a .tmp (the name of the file is like upload__639ed4a2_10e27a79cd0__7fff_00000003.tmp) file on the upload directory I setup.

The UploadedFile object contains the right data with the name of the original file.
I was expecting the tmp file to be renamed after the download is complete. But it seems it is not happening that way. I keep having  a .tmp file in the upload directory.
On the other hand, I don't really have a way to connect that .tmp file to any file object in java.
Do I miss something? Is the file writing somewhere else after the upload succeeded and the .tmp file is just garbage?

Thanks for you help,

Richard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976809#3976809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976809