[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: SNMP support

ssundell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 05:48:18 EDT 2006

Yeah, I noticed it, but by default it results in broken SNMPv2 notifications: you'd need to create a new mapping as well as a JMX notification that would set at least the SNMPv2 notification type and sysUptime into the SNMPv2 message.

It also seems that the time-stamp is entered as milliseconds, shouldn't it be in 1/100 seconds?

I made some changes to the SNMP adaptor code to support the translation procedure described in RFC3584 to translate the SNMPv1 parameters into SNMPv2 traps. I can submit that code if it's of any use.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3976932#3976932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3976932