[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Clustered Beans and Testing with the Embedded Container

jgilbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 12:52:07 EDT 2006

I have been using the embedded container to do my ejb3 unit testing. Now I am starting to use the @Clustered annotation to cluster my beans. However, I still want to unit test them. But I get a "HAPartition not bound" exception when running my unit tests.

Obviously I need to find the minimum set of entries to add to the micro-container configuration to bind enough of an HAPartition to make everything happy.

Has anyone tried this and found the necessary entries?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977023#3977023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977023