[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Assigning an Actor for SEAM-jBPM integration

bsheward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 15:28:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to use SEAM and jBPM together, which seems simple enough, but I've come to realize that setting the "actor" component is absolutely critical to getting it to work.

I've read through a number of threads on this forum and seen a number of posts saying "follow the examples".

The problem is that the examples (todo, dvdstore) all require a SEAM specific login process, while I am forced to use HTTP basic during testing, and CAS (a single sign-on solution, found at http://www.ja-sig.org/products/cas/).

I've bought and read the JBoss SEAM: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE and it doesn't go into much detail on this subject.

So I'm wondering, what's the best way to set the actor without needing a SEAM specific login page?

Thanks,

Barry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977055#3977055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977055