[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal Settings Not Saving

billw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 9 15:35:42 EDT 2006

I have been workting with both Windows and MacOS installs of JBoss 4.0.3 with Hypersonic and almost all of the admin settings do not get saved when the portal is restart. Assigning a Portlet an instance is an example of something that has not stuck. I can edit the files by hand, but that is extremlely laborious and prone (to this newbie) to error.

Thoughts? I did post this on installation board originally.

Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977060#3977060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977060