[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Hints need:

Gleb.Gadyatskiy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 02:10:29 EDT 2006

Hi All!

I tried to deploy Jackrabbit on JBoss with JCA, using "JackrabbitOnJBoss" (http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJBoss)

I took from SVN the latest sources of Jackrabbit, rebuilt it by Maven and did all steps from aforementioned instruction. Unfortunately, I always get

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: couldn't get oldRarDeployment! jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='jackrabbit-jca-1.1-SNAPSHOT.rar'; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: ConnectionDefinition 'javax.jcr.Session' not found in rar 'jackrabbit-jca-1.1-SNAPSHOT.rar')

I use JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA with the EJB 3.0 profile selected using the JEMS installer (for JBoss Seam).

Can anybody help me in this issue? Thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Gleb.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977128#3977128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977128