[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Drolls

chandu_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 02:41:42 EDT 2006

hi,

I am new to the Jboss Rules Engine,
I have created one xl sheet with one rule

RuleSet	Business Rules
Import	com.triaton.tkafuh.webapp.se.EntgeltumwandlungSE,com.triaton.tkdirws.ws.model.DoTKPerson,com.triaton.tkdirws.ws.model.DoTKResult
Sequential	true
Variables	DoTKResult doTKR
Notes	Sample Table

RuleTable
CONDITION	CONDITION	ACTION
doTKP:DoTKPerson		                doTKR
tkfkz6!=$1 	tkpstatus!=$1	setResult("$param")
tkfkz6	                 tkpstatus	                 Result
150000	                 20	                 FALSE

* tkfkz6 and tkpstatus are the two member variables of the DoTKPerson
* If tkfkz6 != 150000 and  tkpstatus != 20 then I need to set the reult in to the 'result' property of the DoTKResult

can any body help me how to do this in the rules Excel sheet

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977135#3977135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977135