[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: How to, SSO across multiple application opened on multipl

joewilliams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 04:21:12 EDT 2006

Thanks sohil, I will look at the product as mentioned... i was able to configure the Jboss out of the box sso and it works fine.. Now I am looking at how to access user credentials from web layer for authorisation and pass the same across to ejb layer so that the ejb layer can perform some business functions depending on credentials...
Any pointers will be greatly appreciated..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977146#3977146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977146