[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: New jBPM Getting Started Documentation

alv21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 06:08:33 EDT 2006

"flawlor" wrote : In addition to the changes to the tree structure (src/process is just process) the process definitions no longer have a .par extention.  There is also no longer any "Deploy Process Archive" option.

  |  How do you deploy a process defintion?

In my eclipse, i got some view selectable under my process window (diagram, swimlanes, deployment..)  click deployment and you will see how to deploy, if you dont have "deploy process archive" option just like me.

"kukeltje" wrote : Yes it is, look at cvs (see http://www.jboss.com/products/jbpm/downloads)

Im trying create a project from cvs on eclipse, which module i had to choose please?
ty

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977183#3977183

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977183