[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How do I output a HTML comment in the head-tag via header-co

wa7son do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 07:59:41 EDT 2006

In jboss-portlet.xml, the tag <header-content> holds all tags that needs to be injected into the portals head tag. This can for example be CSS or JavaScript tags.

But in my situation I also need to output the following HTML comment (i.e. <!--- ... -->):

  | <!--[if lt IE 7.]>
  | <script src="/javascripts/pngfix.js" type="text/javascript">// foobar</script>
  | <![endif]-->

The comment in the XML is of cause interpreted as an XML comment and is just ignored and therefore not outputted. Is there a way to escape the comment to that the XML reader just forwards it to the HTML?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977204#3977204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977204