[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Step-by-Step Seam Getting Started Guide

japplicoon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 09:02:54 EDT 2006

"karakal" wrote :
  | 11:45:08,510 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/home/lah/jboss-4.0.4.GA/server/default/deploy/sample.ear
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to find module file: jboss-seam.jar

I got the same error. There is no jboss-seam.jar included in sample.ear, but in the project I see it in sample/lib and sample's build.xml should include it in the ear.
BTW, in the screenshots after running seam-gen for the scaffold project, the generated build.properties is shown in eclipse. Where do I find it? My sample's build.properties looks as before, with just the jboss.home set.

Thank you for a hint!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977224#3977224

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977224