[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How do I output a HTML comment in the head-tag via heade

mholzner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 09:48:57 EDT 2006

In your case the code is ignored because the xml descriptor is parsed in a standard way (i.e. ignoring comments).

BUT: You can do it via code. In the portlet's doView() etc. you can inject any HTML you want. Look for the ContentRewritePortlet in the portlet examples (in core).

  |       response.setProperty("HEADER_CONTENT", "<your string here>");

You can even wsrp rewrite the content to get namespacing:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977239#3977239

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977239