[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError while hot deplying SAR

yantriki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 11:14:24 EDT 2006

I have the following problem:
When I try to hot deploy the SAR file I get the following exception. However when the jboss is started from the command line and the SAR file already exists, there is no such problem. I am just instantiating a ServiceLocator class which creates a context = new IntialContext() within the constructor of ServiceLocator class (line 721).
Appreciate any insight that you can offer.
vivek

11:02:49,218 INFO  [CORViewNotifications] Unbinding JNDI name: queue/CORViewNoti

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977271#3977271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977271