[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with decrementing dates

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 13:43:15 EDT 2006

Um .... do you mind if I just steal that code and put it in org.jboss.seam.core? Actually, if I did that, I should probably do a whole Timezone/TimezoneSelector thingy like what we have for locales...

I agree that the standard JSF behavior here is nuts. Or an alternative solution would be to introduce an <s:convertDateTime/> which is smart enough to default to the default server timezone ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977332#3977332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977332