[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WSDL issue???

sursha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 10 14:32:56 EDT 2006

Hi,
I've an ejb3 exposed as web service in JBOSS 4.0.4GA patch1. I return an object as follows from the web service.

public class A
{
String[][] strArray1;
String[][] strArray2;
String[][] strArray3;

public A()
{
}

..getters and setters here...

}

It is generating the WSDL. But when I call the method, i get an argument mismatch error.
JBOSS is sending the SOAP message, but on the client side, it is failing to create an object.

If I wrap the arrays inside another object, it works. In this case the return object will look like

public class A
{
MyArray array1;
MyArray array2;
MyArray array3;

public A()
{
}

..getters and setters here...

}

where MyArray is

public class MyArray
{
String[][] value;

public MyArray()
{
}

..getters and setters here.

}
Any idea why this difference in behavior? Why should I have to wrap a 2 dimensional array with another object ??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977341#3977341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977341