[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How can I create seam context etc in httpservlet

umarzubair do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 05:40:28 EDT 2006

Now, I am using SeamServletFilter.

I have to use following line of code in my httpservlet

AuthenticationBean authBean = new AuthenticationBean();
authBean.setLoginId(userId);
authBean.setPassword(pwd);
LoginAction la = (LoginAction) Component.getInstance(LoginAction.class);
org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts.getSessionContext().set("authBean",authBean);
la.login();

It is working.

What I want to know is whether it is a recommended way to initiate beans and components or there is a better way to do it.

Thanks for the hint.

Umar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977477#3977477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977477