[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task Nodes - conditionally create tasks?

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 09:35:37 EDT 2006

"Olivier_Debels" wrote :
  | Well I guess you can create your own custom task instance which can deal with this.  It just requires overriding of the end() function and keeping a TaskNode reference.  Haven't tried it but I guess this would work.

I don't think that would change my issue of creating optional task instances only when we want.

Making the change to support the AUTOCREATE column is far simpler than creating an optional task node.  All that is needed is the if..statement in TaskNode's execute method and then support for the new column in the mapping/etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977540#3977540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977540