[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How to set the security parameters

raj.shanmug do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 09:47:11 EDT 2006

I have deployed my portlet developed in pega in JBoss portal server.  I am using JBoss Portal 2.4 + AS bundled version.  I am able to see the first page in my portlet, but further if i try to proceed i am getting the authenitication  error.  it asks for security profile.  Could any one let me know how to set the security parameters like the user id, sender time and the query string that are needed for the authentication.

Most important is how to get the login time for the specific portlet.

Appreciate if any one could come up with a key for the same.

-- Raj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977543#3977543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977543