[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task Nodes - conditionally create tasks?

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 11:27:54 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : "Olivier_Debels" wrote : And what if the task def is not defined in a task node?  I don't think a ref to task defs is possible.
  |   |
  |   | Just wandering if the task/task node link as it exists now can' t be extended.
  |
  | Not sure if I follow you with this one.  If a task def is not linked to a task node, it would just be the process task like we talked about.  It would still be created (if using our flag idea) conditionally, depending on if the user creates the instances, or a task event, etc.

Never mind, I was just thinking about splitting definition of a task and linkage to a node (task node).  Anyway at some point you need to define the link.

Greetz,

Olivier.

anonymous wrote :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977596#3977596