[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Problem with Row Locking

alexdemoraes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 15:46:32 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am facing a problem with row-locking. I have an application running in two machines (jboss4.0.3sp1), sending emails. Both read an Oracle DB and start to send mail. I set the row-locking property True, and checked the log to see if they are generating "Select for Update" code. They are generating. Although, application is not respecting the "select for update" query.

Does anybody know why CMP does not respect select for update??

Thank you all!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977669#3977669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977669