[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Task Nodes - conditionally create tasks?

cpob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 16:10:38 EDT 2006

"tom.baeyens at jboss.com" wrote : didn't read the whole thread.   sorry if i duplicate an answer.

  | ...but did you consider defining the tasks in the task-node and specify create-tasks="false" on the task node ?  that way, can still fetch the task definitions and create instances at runtime and you have the
  | link to the task-node.

I mentioned this as an alternative in one of my earlier posts.  However, the problem with this, is that it puts the burden of creating the mandatory tasks on us.  Something we'd much rather let jBPM handle, since it does it already.

Sure, it's not hard to make our code create the mandatory task instances, as we are already creating optional task instances, but I'm a big fan of configurability :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977679#3977679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977679