[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBoss Eclipse IDE Tutorial

weiming do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 17:30:35 EDT 2006

Hi there

I am new to JBoss EJB IDE, and trying to create an EJB3 application following JBoss Eclipse IDE Tutorial. However, I am stuckat Chapter 5, as when I click XDoclet Configurations, system says "The currently displayed page contains invalid values".  My only guess is that error is caused form FiboBean.java . Because when I click F2 on FiboBean, it shows "The serializable class FiboBean does not declare a static final serialVersionUID field of type long"

Can anyone help me to fix it please?

Cheers
Ming

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977704#3977704