[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: virtually hosting a webservice

g.tomassoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 17:47:20 EDT 2006

"maeste" wrote : I think your problem will be solved in jbossws-1.0.4 resolving JBWS-1178.

Mmmh, I'm not shure that is going to solve my problem. What I'm looking for is a way to publish the JSR-181-complian EJB3 WS services (EJBs with WS annotations) packaged on an .ejb3 archive all on a specific virtual host.

I don't see a way to do this with jbossws-1.0.3 because I can't find a suitable annotations (one that lets me specify, say, a "virtualHost" attribute) and the <soap:address> element is somehow hidden to a JSR-181 EJB3 endpoint.

But an idea arises thanks to your web page: what if I'm going to "ship" with my .ear a jbossws.sar service carring a modified version of jbossws.beans/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml? Or, even better, is there any way to override the "standard" jbossws.beans/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml content from an ear or an ejb3?

Thanks,

giampaolo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977708#3977708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977708