[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Newbie Need Help :)

scout1lacno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 11 20:59:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thankz for the reply :)

Have you tried downloading NetBeans 5.5 Beta 2 with JBOSS Bundle?

I have located the files but in different file names on \jboss-4.0.4.GA\server\default\deploy

The files are

anonymous wrote : naming-service.xml
  | dynaclassloader-service.xml
  | invokers-service.xml

I have tried changing the ports. It works for the first run of the server. But when you restart the server is shows an error again.

Like if I change port 8083 to 18083. When I start the server it fine when you restart it shows an error "Port 18083 already in use"

It seems that the port is cached or in the firewall. Some suggest that I should disable the firewall. Does disabling the firewall has security issue? I work in a company and I dont have control over it unless im with the Systems.

Thankz :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977742#3977742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977742