[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Understanding... Bijection

jazir1979 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 01:56:37 EDT 2006

Hi all,

My user login process works exactly how "johnurban" described.  I have a "desktop" SFSB that gets the "user" injected into it and returns a list of "modules and transactions" that a user can access for building up their menu structure.

However, I have a problem understanding how a user login session can end. Specifically:
1) User from the same browser session hits the login page and logs in with a different username
2) User goes to the desktop but still has the same "desktop" SFSB in their session, causing them to view the wrong information.

I tried to solve this by destroying the session context upon login (before putting the "user" into the session context).  However, this totally removes the "desktop" SFSB and causes errors.

Anybody know how I should be doing this?

cheers,
Daniel.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977755#3977755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977755