[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Facelets does not submit

paul@xfact.nl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 04:58:28 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply, but I still didn't solve the problem.
I allready had a <h:messages/> on my page, but it doesn't shown anything.
The other point given in the FAQ is that the component is not found, but my component is found (I can even retrieve values from it).

However, I found another odd thing that might be usefull to know.
I added a phaseListener that logs the start and end of each phase.
On a submit, only the RESTORE_VIEW and RENDER_RESPONSE phases are called. Seems strange to me after a submit.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977806#3977806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977806