[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Replication doesn't work even with the sample code provi

malek256 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 11:04:24 EDT 2006

Yes, it is aspectized - but not really :)

The missing piece of the puzzle's looks to be located.  Running the files via run.aop.example is functional.

We are running this within Eclipse.  There it is only semi-functional.

We aspectized that source externally and are only referencing it's classes but I hypothesize the configuration is such that eclipse detects the .class change done outside of its control and is overwriting the aspectized class.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3977911#3977911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3977911