[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam in Eclipse: Library problems

cocampo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 17:03:21 EDT 2006

Just wondering, why don't you remove the .java files from "ui" directory (not the directory itself, since it is somehow required in the ant tasks). After all, all the classes required to run your projects (those related to ui management) are already included in the jboss-seam-ui.jar file.

I hope this may be useful to you, and please let me know if it works for you. I was having trouble with the ant "compile" task (unable to locate JSF files), and deleting the "ui" source files worked for me, since the projects doesn't need the "debug" and "ui" classes to run, just to compile.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978013#3978013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978013