[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - @DiscriminatorColumn HELP

ccanonigo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 22:04:59 EDT 2006

based on the trailblazer example i have applied the @discriminatorcolumn in my customerbean to get the marketname which is in marketbean.

but i have another countrybean to be mapped to my customerbean in order to get the country. can i have multiple values for my @discriminatorcolumn? or what is the work around? did i declare this right? need your assistance on how to jointables. thanks.

here is my code snippet:
@Entity
@Table(name="Customer")
@DiscriminatorColumn(name="IDMarket")
@DiscriminatorValue(value="Market")

 //getting the marketname from marketbean
    @Column(name="IDMarket")
    @OneToOne(optional=false)
    @JoinColumn(name="IDMarket")
    protected MarketBean market;

    public MarketBean getMarket( ) { return market; }
    public void setMarket(MarketBean _market) { market = _market; }

 //getting the countryname from countrybean
    @Column(name="IDCountry")
    @OneToOne(optional=false)
    @JoinColumn(name="IDCountry")
    protected CountryBean country;

    public CountryBean getCountry() { return country; }
    public void setCountry(CountryBean _country) { country = _country; }

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978051#3978051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978051