[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Newbie Need Help :)

scout1lacno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 12 23:11:28 EDT 2006

The ports are ok for now.It seems that NetBeans is not shutting down JBOSS properly.. Im using my command line to start and shutdown JBOSS.  I think by doing this, it will shutdown JBOSS properly.

Im ok for the ports for now. But Im having problem an error on my datasources again.
Im having an error below:

2006-10-13 10:54:16,047 ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

Any ideas with this one? XML files? Im using MySQL as a datasource.

Thankz :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978055#3978055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978055