[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Restore the binary file into MySQL

tom_sri74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 05:15:58 EDT 2006

How to restore the binary file  (JBPM_BYTEBLOCK)

I did jbpm backup using the below syntax

mysqldump  -u  -p --database jbpm > dbname.sql

When I use restore using source as below command

mysql> source dbname.sql;

It's create insert except JBPM_BYTEBLOCK TABLE

But issue only to execute the some binary data script. Mysql doesn't recognize the binary data for insert.

For eg: jbpm_byteblock table -- > Field  BYTES  -- > Type blob
The above fields are binary data.

Anybody can give the solutions how to restore the binary file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978109#3978109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978109