[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Remote access error (in the most simple situation, why?)

lmierzej do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 05:36:21 EDT 2006

"lmierzej" wrote :
  | I have 2 different ear archives (the same JBoss server), in both I make jndi lookups... Why they are serching/using the same bindigs (the same context)? How they know that they should use the same?

Because I have the same jndi.properties in both ears?! :D So that's way both ears "share" bindings?

If that's right, only one question remains - what if had every ear on different JBoss server? Is there any additional configuration needed to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978112#3978112

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978112