[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problem with starting/stoping an EJB3 module from JMX co

sebciar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 11:24:53 EDT 2006

Hello, I've the same problem. Have you found a solution.

When my EJB is loaded, it has the JNDI name "MyEJB/remote".
When I do a stop action, this name change to "MyEJB".
In that case, MyEJB already exists when the service will be restarted.

Is there a solution to clear the whole JNDI name("MyEJB/remote") when the stop action is launched? If it can be possible, I think the NameAlreadyBoundException won't be thrown any more!

Thanks for examinating my request.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978187#3978187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978187