[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem deploying example

cocampo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 12:45:32 EDT 2006

Well, I'm not completely sure on what was the problem, but I think it was a conflict with an existing jBPM jar since, previous to deploying the example, I deployed the jBPM 3.1.2 jars (along with their dependant jars as indicated in the manual) in jbossXXX/server/default/lib, and the example already had the necessary jars. Anyway, what has been working for me (for this and other problems I have had) it?s reinstalling JBoss (via JEMS installer, not the regular JBoss installer!), and being careful about not having several versions of libraries (e.g. jBPM, MyFaces, EJB3, etc.) since this may be a source of conflicts. So, to deploy a Seam-based application, I?m reviewing carefully the chapter 9 (all the ?Packaging? sections), and using only the jars already deployed or ?supported? (e.g. those included with examples).

Hope this may be useful sometime.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978223#3978223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978223