[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JAAS not prompting for username pwd on Linux 3 with JBos

VAkuthota do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 13 13:23:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the immediate reply.

I have enabled the trace, and find the attachments at the link below by scrolling down :
i.e,
catalinasecurity.log
jbosssecurity.log
tomcatsecurity.log
server.log

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WikiAttachments

<category name="org.jboss.security">
  |    <priority value="TRACE" class="org.jboss.logging.XLevel"/>
  | </category>
  |
  | This i written to  jbosssecurity.log by adding appendar

<category name="org.jboss.web.tomcat.security">
  |    <priority value="TRACE" class="org.jboss.logging.XLevel"/>
  | </category>
  |
  | This i written to  tomcatsecurity.log by adding appendar

<category name="org.apache.catalina">
  |    <priority value="DEBUG"/>
  | </category>
  |
  | This i written to  catalinasecurity.log by adding appendar

and also you can see server.log in the above link.

I am not understanding what to look in the log.
Please let me know if you have find any to resolve the issue.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978236#3978236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978236