[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Reset button

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 14 08:17:41 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote :
  | Another problem with JBossMQ (most probably) is that JBoss JCA connection pool is very itchy about not closing database connections. So, when a consumer stalls, it might keep the connections open indefinitly and this will lead to terrible other problems. Just do a search on the forums and you will see that a lot of people who switch to JBoss experience significant problems with JCA.
  | And in my configuration you see a lot of dead database connections combined with a decrease in MQ activity.

This is absurd. Instead of making blanket generalizations like this, point to specific examples or at the very least post your issue to the JCA forum. You are always free to include your *-ds.xml file and any *specfics* you think makes JBoss JCA 'itchy'.

anonymous wrote :
  | 3. drop JBoss JCA, it is simplly too itchy about connection closing (but this is a different story)

More drivel. Again, provide specfic examples and some sort of working example that you believe exhibits this problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978321#3978321

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978321