[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: NoClassDefFoundError:org/dom4j/xpath/DefaultXPath in dep

amitabhprasad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 15 12:40:35 EDT 2006

I am porting my application from WAS to JBoss and getting similar problem, currently running with JBoss 4.0.3. I have lots of problem with classpath settungs infact I moved all the related jars directly under /default/lib directory but unable to resolve this problem.
I am failry new to JBoss so don't know its advance configuration. Appreciate any help/info on this matter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978403#3978403

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978403