[jboss-user] [Remoting] - java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host

Sreenu44 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 02:48:50 EDT 2006

Hi
We are getting some problem in RMI, can you help me any one. Here i am sending the full details and log

Problem:
Open Craft to login to XXXX NE
Pull out the LAN Cable
Craft doesn?t close (Expected behavior is craft should close.)
We are using jboss_3.2.6 as a application server and jdk1.5
?(Same code)In the older version we are not getting this problem but we are using Borland and Jdk1.3 "

here i am sending the logs

2006-09-22 08:35:30.765 in Thread AssociationEventNotifier, Category: Debug Log
Document ID: GEN799, Component: XXXX craft, User: N/A
Target Node Id: N/A, Target Node Name: N/A
Originator Node Id: XXXX, Originator Node Name: XXXX
Description: NE Manager Ext a4-a4-1b-d3-27-11: Failed to send event to our the listenerjava.rmi.ConnectIOException: Exception creating connection to: 164.164.27.211; nested exception is:
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: connect
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.xxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.nediscovery.server.NeManager_Stub.associationDown(Unknown Source)
at com.xxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.objectmodel.proxy.NeManagerExtImpl.handleAssociationEvent(NeManagerExtImpl.java:275)
at com.xxxx.xxxxx.xxxxx.mediation.connection.AssociationEventManagerImpl$1.run(AssociationEventManagerImpl.java:107)
Caused by: java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: connect
at java.net.Socket.(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown Source)
... 7 more
Code Location: com.nt.transport.equinox.objectmodel.proxy.NeManagerExtImpl.logError(NeManagerExtImpl.java:316)

Regards,
Sreeni.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978443#3978443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978443