[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Deployment of cfusion.war on gentoo(linux) jboss

kevin_ingen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 03:11:10 EDT 2006

I  don't have .jsp files in my cfusion.war. Could this be the problem? I was tolled that the cf installer that generated the cfusion.war file also contains the 'parser'( or processor) for cfm pages. Or am i wrong?

This cfusion.war file was tested by my coleque on JRun/Tomcat without installing other software.

If you want additional informatie, please ask.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978451#3978451

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978451