[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BeanShell vs. JSF Expression Language in Vers 3.1 and up

fjfernandez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 06:21:06 EDT 2006

Hi everybody and sorry for recovering this old topic, but i've been looking for an anwer for my problem and this topic is the most similar. I have the next code:

[decision name="Decidir"]
      [transition name="Tr1" to="Nodo1" ]
		[condition expression="#{contextInstance.variables.v == '10'}"][/condition]
      [/transition]
      [transition name="Tr2" to="Nodo2"][/transition]
[/decision]

The problem is that despite of value of variable "v" is different to "10", allways transaction "Tr1" is taken. It doesn't matter the value of "v". And this problem happens with any type of variable, string or numeric. Is necessary adding any aditional library or tag in the xml code? Am i missing anything? What am i doing wrong? I need any help you can give me, cause i feel really lost.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978481#3978481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978481