[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - getPreferences with JSF portlet

franco12 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 08:31:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to set a view and edit modes through two instances.

One instance has a parameter edit="true" et the other has the parameter edit="false"

I'd like to use those parameters to display different things using JSF

but i'm unable to get Preferences, here is my code to get these preferences :

protected void doView(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response) throws PortletException, PortletSecurityException, IOException

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978503#3978503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978503