[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Best way to do portal and EJB3?

meselfe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 09:34:15 EDT 2006

Should I use portal 2.4.1.cr1 bundled with AS 4.0.4 and then add EJB3 jboss-EJB-3.0_RC9-FD.zip?

or

JBoss 4.0.4GA with EJB3 through installer and then add portal binary?

or some other method??

I have tried the two first with no succes. The first one dosent work as stated in the docs. For instance i cant just run it - i have to "run -c all" and it pumps out loads of exceptions although the portal starts.

The second method dosent work according to the portal docs.

Is there some other way thats working but not  documentet enywhere ??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978529#3978529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978529