[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot start JBoss4 Server from IDE2

mwr0707 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 09:45:06 EDT 2006

I had the same problem.  I had originally installed JBoss 4.0.4GA using the "Run Installer" option, and chose to secure the admin console.

I removed JBoss, downloaded the zip and did a simple unzip to reinstall.  (Did not set up any security) I was able to start the server and deploy EAR files by right-clicking the EAR file and choosing RunAs->Run On Server.

Although I have been able to start the server in debug mode, I have not been able to deploy using DebugAs->Debug On Server

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978539#3978539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978539