[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Best way to structure a business process with a delay.

john.rojas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 14:53:36 EDT 2006

I posted a complete example that works and does what you want. Just as Brad suggested, mine worked only with custom timers -- not created in the process definition.

I later updated the process definition shown in order to get rid of the exception that I was getting.

Anyways, all you have to do is add a node-enter event with the timer parameters you want. The startTime is a new variable I added that allows you to start the timer whenever you want.
eg: startTime=23:59 and repeat=24 hours
to start the timer at then next 11:59 pm, and every 24 hours there after.

http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=92733

Good luck!

John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978615#3978615