[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JWSDP 2.0 with JBoss 4.0.4 ?

hamptont do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 18:24:04 EDT 2006

When using JBoss 4.0.3SP1 I used JWSDP 2.0 to generate the ties for my webservice.  I would like to upgrade to using JBoss 4.0.4.

When I deploy this same web service built, using JWSDP to JBoss 4.0.4, I get the following WARNINGS.  The web service works, but these warnings concern me.

17:47:27,822 WARN  [PortComponentMetaData] <wsdl-port> element in webservices.xml not namespace qualified: MyWSPort
  | 17:47:29,593 WARN  [WSDL11Reader] Encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/' not supported for: {http://myws.my.com/}getDBList
  | 17:47:29,594 WARN  [WSDL11Reader] Encoding style 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/' not supported for: {http://myws.my.com/}processBlastJob

Do I need to stop using JWSDP and use the wstool that comes with JBoss ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978654#3978654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978654