[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - issue with jbpm.sar (hot deploy)

wenbozhu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 19:22:19 EDT 2006

It doesn't seem to me that jbpm.sar is hot-deployable .. due to the embedded ehcache.jar (1.2.2 with AS 4.0.4), which fails to load any config xml after jbpm.sar is replaced.  And if this is the case, then ehcache.jar should be deployed under "lib".

However, I do like a self-contained sar (to ease deployment), and wonder if anyone has other expriences or work-arounds.

I'd tried to extend jbmp.sar a bit to support dynamic db-schema creation.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978665#3978665

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978665