[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging server cannot connect to Remote Messagin

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 19:49:51 EDT 2006

We're currently debating what's the best way of going forward with Remoting (http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-609). We'll publish the conclusion in a matter of days, you won't have to wait until Feb 07.

We had problems integrating the multiplex support that's currently available in Remoting, so just replacing Remoting with the latest jar (by the way, 1.0.1.GA comes with the latest Remoting) won't help you, unfortunately.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978667#3978667

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978667