[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to lazily load collections?

michael.litherland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 16 20:49:37 EDT 2006

*sigh* Actually, I'm going to think outloud for a moment.  If I have an entity EJB with, say, 20 fields, and I go with the flow and create a transfer object with a matching 20 fields I left with the tedious process of copying 20 fields back and forth every time I want to use the entity.  Plus that's a bunch of changes that I have to make should I want to add or remove a field.  What a pain!  There has to a trick to dealing with these VO/TOs...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3978671#3978671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3978671